Yuneec Typhoon H520
Yuneec Typhoon H520
The Yuneec Typhoon H520 is designed with the inspection industry in mind. With six-rotor systems that allow for stable and precise flight. Long focal-length lenses allow the sUAS to fly at greater distance from an object. Data storage that may be shared instantly from the ST16S Ground Station or delivered directly in 4K/2K/HD video or 20Mp still images.
Reliable, stable and precise
Even in high-wind environments, the Yuneec H520 sUAS system is able to hold position and fly even when a manned inspection would be deemed unsafe. Exclusive flight speed control offers slowest speed above stall flight for maximum precision in challenging environments.
Hot-swap payload options
All of our H520 cameras are hot swap-capable on our sUAS platforms. This allows for significant time-savings through not requiring a power-down/restart of the drone. This also allows for consistency of data-storage, rather than using multiple storage devices and locations. Whether it’s thermal imaging, long focal length, or wide focal-length data capture, memory cards may be swapped from device to device.
• 20 MP 1-inch sensor and the latest H2 high speed image processing chip
• 4K resolution at 60 frames per second
• Ideally suitable for professional film applications, 3D mapping/modelling and search and rescue
• 23 mm lens with low distortion
• included lens adapter ring threaded to fit 40.5 mm standard ND filters
• 3-axis stabilized gimbal with a precision of +/- 0.02°
• 12 MP 1/2.3“ sensor
• 4K resolution at 30 frames per second
• Ideally suitable for inspection of cell towers, wind turbines and other vertical assets
• 40 mm equivalent lens enables to capture important visual details while maintaining a safe distance from the asset
• Thermal imaging and a low light dual camera
• High-value for Solar Inspection, Law Enforcement, Fire Fighting, Search & Rescue and Construction
• The 1080p low light camera has 20x higher light sensitivity than the human eye
• Low light camera a